Thank you for your interest in joining the Bellevue Boys Lacrosse family as a sponsor. We are excited as 2019 looks to be another great year for Bellevue Boys Lacrosse with our varsity team once again projected as one of the favorites to contend for another state title. Our varsity team is coming off back-to-back 3A state championships and looking strong for another opportunity in 2019. We’ve claimed the title seven out of the last nine years! Our JV and JVII teams at the high school level and our youth teams all had a strong year as well.
Fall ball continues to be popular and we had four teams from middle to high school going to the Space Needle Shootout in early December. This high profile tournament attracts teams from across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Canada. It’s clear that the support our program has received from sponsors like you is paying off. Along with the on field success, our fans continue to turn out in support of the teams and to be a part of the intense atmosphere.
For 2019, we plan to field three high school teams, two middle school teams and seven elementary school teams extending all the way to kindergarten with over 200 boys in our program overall. After another great trip to the East Coast (Philadelphia, PA) last April, the varsity team is headed to Florida this spring to play the top teams in the state. The national exposure continues to strengthen the program providing our varsity team an opportunity to play top competitive teams across the country.
We need your help to maintain and build on past successes. To plan and execute all of the details – from hiring quality coaches, renting fields, purchasing equipment, to supporting travel – is an enormous effort and expensive. Yet this is the backbone for a quality program, successful season and ultimately a positive experience for our kids. Bellevue Lacrosse is dedicated to success and, at the same time, to keeping player fees at a level that is attainable for all. Registration fees only cover half of our budget. We look to sponsorship, donations, an auction and fundraising done by the players to make up the balance. Join us in our effort to provide the best program possible for the kids in our community. Your organization can be part of this winning team and you can get your business out in front of our loyal, dedicated lacrosse community.
Thank you for your support. Our kids love this sport and it continues to grow exponentially in this area. Only with your help is it possible to give them the full experience we want to provide.
The Corporate Sponsorship packages are designed to give our sponsors maximum exposure to our players, parents and fans throughout the season. At the BBLC program level, there are four participation levels available, Wolverine, Platinum, Blue, and Gold. Each level offers sponsors exposure in a variety of media with positioning and size of the sponsor graphic elements relative to their commitment level. There is also the opportunity to advertise in the game day program only.
- Website – The official website for BBLC www.bellevuelacrosse.com, is a key resource for the Bellevue lacrosse community. The site is the primary communication vehicle for all critical information year round. Traffic to the site is consistent throughout the year, beginning with team registration in the fall, pre-season practice and conditioning programs, in-season game and practice schedules through to post-season summer camps. Sponsor graphic tiles greet visitors from the home page each time they check-in.
- Home Game Banner – Sponsors will be featured on a stadium banner facing the fans at all homes games as well as special events. The Home Game Banner will occupy the railing at all BHS home games and special events.
- Game Program – The Season Program is an 8 12”x11” full color program with team rosters, player photos, lacrosse rules, and of course, sponsor logos and ads. Programs are distributed early in the season and viewed for many months to come. Keep in mind that distribution of this program is free to the approx. 250 families in our program, plus friends, students and additional family members that attend our home games!
- Emails – BBLC has a variety of outbound mass emails to the eastside lacrosse family announcing key events like registration, etc. Major Sponsor graphic tiles will be incorporated into the major email announcements throughout the year.
- Awards Ceremony – The home game banner will be displayed at the High School end of season awards ceremony and each sponsor will receive individual recognition from the podium for their support during the year.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels
Wolverine - $10,000
This is the major sponsor package. Wolverine level sponsor will receive featured presentation throughout the BBLC network. This package delivers dominant presentation space as well as the highest possible frequency including all forms of media as well as special recognition at our awards ceremony. This package includes key placement on the website, the largest portion of the game banner, and a two-page color ad in the game program.
Platinum - $5000
This is also a lead sponsor package. The Platinum level sponsor will receive featured presentation throughout the BBLC network. This package delivers both prominent presentation space as well as the highest possible frequency including all forms of media as well as special recognition at our awards ceremony. These sponsors will also get a larger portion of the game banner, and a one-page color ad in the game program.
Blue - $1000
Blue level sponsors will receive exposure on the Home Game Banner, Website Home Page, and 1/2 page Game Program exposure, as well as recognition at the Awards Ceremony.
Gold - $500
Gold level sponsors will receive logo placement on the Home Game Banner, Website Home Page and 1/4 page ad in the Game Program as well as recognition at the Awards Ceremony.
Game Program Advertiser - $500 - $2000
Advertisers have the option of $500 for a quarter page ad in the body of our program, $750 for a half page, $1000 for a full page, $1,500 for the inside back or inside front cover, or $2,000 for the back cover.